Thursday, January 1, 2015

Just finished Shirts and Jeans Quilt

This was a fun quilt to finish up this week.

I mentioned this one a couple weeks ago ...

Jeans squares, surrounded by little colorful squares of shirt fabrics. There are 42 jeans squares, and over 800 little colorful squares!

I've made several jeans quilts (see the "Jeans" label in my blog sidebar), but this is the first one I've made that included cotton shirt fabrics. The solids, plaids, stripes, and prints add a lot to the quilt.

This quilt measures 65" x 75", so it's nice and big. It's backed with new fleece, so it's warm and cozy.

For a little while, this quilt is available for sale on eBay.

When Friday comes, I'll be linking this post to Finish It Up Friday at CrazyMomQuilts, and I'll be interested to get some more great inspiration from other quilters' finishes that are linked there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...