Tuesday, July 1, 2014

New (Recycled!) things for sale ...

When I discovered T-Shirt Yarn, I was amazed at how nice it is to crochet with it. (See some of my other recycled T-Shirt projects by clicking the "T-Shirt Crafts" label in my blog sidebar.)


Earlier this year, when I had more T-Shirts that I could possibly use for a while, I made a set of T-Shirt Yarns to see if they would sell on eBay.


As it turns out, a lot of crafters seem to like the opportunity to buy already-made T-Shirt Yarn at a reasonable price.


So, when I have time, I've been making T-Shirt Yarn to sell on eBay and in my Etsy shop.


I love the fact that I can pass these along to people who will make beautiful things from them. 


In the same vein, I've done a lot of quilt-making with Jeans and Denim (See "Jeans" or "Denim" in the labels in my blog sidebar.) And since I'm not currently working on any Jeans Quilts, I've listed some pre-cut Jeans squares on eBay as well.


Colored ones, too!


Anytime you want to see my current craft items that are for sale, see the "ProsperityStuff on eBay" and "ProsperityStuff on Etsy" tabs in my blog header. (On the mobile version of this site, click next to the word "Home" for the pages/tabs menu, or click here for my eBay listings and here for my Etsy listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...