Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Little Bargello Quilt

Bargello quilts are fun. 


Way back a couple years ago, when I made a black and pink bargello quilt top, I planned a layout for a little bargello quilt made from the leftovers.


I got it started, but the quilt top sat nearly finished for ages. 


Until recently.


I finished up the quilt top, and I quilted it.



It's a small quilt - 39" x 54" great for a lap-quilt or baby quilt.


Since I don't know anyone who needs a little black and pink quilt right now, this one is listed for sale on eBay. (See this item, or all my listings.)


I love how the quilting turned out ...

 

It's an allover meandering free-motion pattern ...


The backing is a tiny gray floral. 

 

Technically, there's no gray in the quilt top, but it works!


It was fun to use some scraps to make something useful!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...