Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Vintage-Fabric Hexagons

Since I had some scraps leftover from the vintage fabrics I cut for my Diamond English Paper Piecing, I wanted to make something "mini" ... but I wasn't sure what. 

After I finished the Christmas Hexagons, I thought I might take a break from hexagons for a while. I started on the Vintage Diamonds, and then I kept thinking of cute things to do with hexagons ...

Voila! Perfect solution! With the vintage scraps ... I made a few hexagons ...


And, for perspective ... this is what size this is:


Yes! That tiny! Even my little helpers are overwhelmed by the cuteness.

I'll probably turn this into some sort of Christmas ornament for some other year. More to come, probably. And, since tiny hexagons are such a tiny project, they're very portable. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...