Monday, November 14, 2011

Denim Quilt ...

A few days ago, I wrote about the Fleece and Jeans Quilt I made ages ago, and the new one I've been working on. Here's the latest on my newest Fleece and Jeans Quilt:

One bright red fleece blanket, 66" x 90" ...
ProsperityStuff Denim Jeans fleece Quilt

One hundred forty denim squares ...
ProsperityStuff Denim Jeans

A package and a half of shiny new safety pins ...
ProsperityStuff Denim Jeans Quilt Pin

A lot of late-night and early-morning sewing ...
ProsperityStuff Denim Jeans Quilt Sewing

A Denim Jeans Quilt ...
ProsperityStuff Denim Jeans Quilt Done


for a little Princess ...
ProsperityStuff Denim Jeans Quilt Block

I think she likes it. I think all her siblings like it, too. As you may recall from my earlier post, only one of her siblings has one. I think I've got my work cut out for me!  :-)

P.S.
The Quilt Story blog has a "link party" called Fabric Tuesday, and there are lots of impressive projects to see, so when Tuesday comes, I'll plan to link this post to Quilt Story's Fabric Tuesday. Click the picture below for more ... 






Fresh Poppy Design

2 comments:

  1. great quilt!Thanks for linking up to Fabric tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your denim quilt looks great and the fleece must make it very cosy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...